A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Cassidy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Cassidy, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassidy graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cassidy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Cassidy DO is a male General Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Cassidy practice?
- Dr. Bruce Cassidy has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Cassidy practices General Practice near Novi, MI.
See Novi General Practitioners.