A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Martin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Martin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Galion Community Hospital
- Medcentral Health System - Mansfield Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Martin MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Martin practice?
- Dr. Bruce Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Martin practices Internal Medicine near Mansfield, OH.
See Mansfield Internists.