A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Meyer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Fetal Diseases
- Hot Flashes
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Meyer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alan Meyer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Bruce Meyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Meyer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, MA.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.