A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Peterson, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Monocytic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Genetic Translocation
- Giant Lymph Node Hyperplasia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Peterson MD is a male Oncologist , has 41 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Peterson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Peterson practices Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MN and Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Oncologists.