A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Peterson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Peterson, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Monocytic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Genetic Translocation
- Giant Lymph Node Hyperplasia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peterson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Peterson practice?
Dr. Bruce Peterson practices Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MN and Princeton, MN.
See Minneapolis Oncologists.