A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Peterson, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Monocytic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Genetic Translocation
- Giant Lymph Node Hyperplasia
- Hodgkin Disease
- Low Platelet Count (Thrombocytopenia)
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Peterson MD is a male Oncologist , has 41 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Bruce Peterson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Peterson practices Medical Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Andover, MN and Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Oncologists.