A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Roberts, Integrative Holistic Medicine is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Roberts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Holistic Health
- Imagery (Psychotherapy)
- Male Menopause
- Mind-Body and Relaxation Techniques
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window
- Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Allen Roberts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Bruce Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Roberts practices Psychiatry and Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists and San Francisco Family Physicians.