A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Roberts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Chronic Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Holistic Health
- Imagery (Psychotherapy)
- Mind-Body and Relaxation Techniques
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window
- Sutter Pacific Medical Foundation Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Allen Roberts MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Bruce Roberts has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Roberts practices Psychiatry and Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA and Tucson, AZ.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists and San Francisco Family Physicians.