A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Snyder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Snyder
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Snyder Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Snyder, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Snyder has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Allen Snyder MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Bruce Snyder has 11 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Snyder practices Vascular Surgery near Greenville, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, SC and Greer, SC.
See Greenville Surgeons.