A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Wolf is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiology
- Liver Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alan Wolf DO is a male Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Bruce Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Wolf practices Radiology near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Commerce Township Radiologists.