A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolf
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiology
- Liver Cancer
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Wolf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alan Wolf DO is a male Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Wolf practice?
- Dr. Bruce Wolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Wolf practices Radiology near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Commerce Township Radiologists.