Dr. Bruce Abbott Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.1

Posted on December 20th, 2013

I was a patient as a young women. I felt the Dr. Abbott, while very nice, over medicated me. Looking back I think he should have suggested to me that I get my rest and stay away from things that could lead to seizure activity- rather then just "live normal" I think letting people understand just because they have limits doesn't mean that can't "live normal" I think getting more rest would have helped my seizures better. I landed going to Boston and LOVE my doctor. Again Dr. Abbott did do some good things- I am just now on 1/4 the medication that I was on when I was a patient of his...

Posted on January 20th, 2015