Dr. Bruce Abbott Is this you?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 5 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 20th, 2013

I was a patient as a young women. I felt the Dr. Abbott, while very nice, over medicated me. Looking back I think he should have suggested to me that I get my rest and stay away from things that could lead to seizure activity- rather then just "live normal" I think letting people understand just because they have limits doesn't mean that can't "live normal" I think getting more rest would have helped my seizures better. I landed going to Boston and LOVE my doctor. Again Dr. Abbott did do some good things- I am just now on 1/4 the medication that I was on when I was a patient of his...

January 20th, 2015