A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Adams is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Adams, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Adams has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Douglas Adams MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Adams practice?
- Dr. Bruce Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Adams practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Emergency Physicians and San Antonio Internists.