A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Adelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Adelman, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nerve Block
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Adelman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce T Adelman MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Adelman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Adelman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Adelman practices Anesthesiology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lansing, MI.
See West Bloomfield Anesthesiologists.