A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Akright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Akright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Akright, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Akright graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Akright has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Akright accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Akright practice?
Dr. Bruce Akright practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Live Oak, TX and Schertz, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists and San Antonio Radiologists.