A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Alayof:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Alayof, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alayof
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alayof Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Alayof, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alayof graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Alayof has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Douglas Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alayof MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Alayof practice?
- Dr. Bruce Alayof has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Alayof practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Austell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Austell Internists and Austell Cardiologists.