A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Allsop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Allsop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Allsop, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allsop graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Allsop has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Cocke County
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce N Allsop MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce N. Allsop practice?
- Dr. Bruce Allsop has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Allsop practices Family Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, TN.
See Knoxville Primary Care Doctors.