Dr. Bruce Ames Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Ames?

May 26th, 2017

Very good doctor

Dr. Ames is a very attentive doctor who takes the time and listen and explain things thoroughly. The only problem, since he's out of network, his fees are very high.

July 12th, 2016

Dr. Ames has been my doctor since 1983. I was referred to him by a friend. I had been having recurring UTIs and his specialty was urogynecology and he diagnosed what others had missed. Solved the problem. He has delivered both my children and been my shepherd through breast cancer. There is no one kinder, more conscientious or dedicated. I have long considered him my primary care doctor. THE BEST OF THE BEST.

May 13th, 2015

I've been seeing and known Dr. Ames for 34 years. He was really my primary doctor ... I called him for everything, not just gyn issues. He delivered my second child 30 years ago. Love him, love him, love him.

August 22nd, 2013

Worth Every Penny

Bruce AMes is not the cheapest doctor in town, but he truly engages with a patient and works to find ways to motivate patients to care for themselves. He is highly knowledgeable and can discuss the latest medical research -- important to me as I'm from a medical family and I don't work from newspaper reports on research or drug scares. He was patient and I finally did the colonoscopy. Good job. He practices solo, so you never have to guess who you will see and is highly helpful with gettig the right information to the insurance company or prescription. Worth every penny I've paid for more than 10 years.

October 27th, 2010

I have been a patient for over 20 years. dr. ames has always been available, eager to listen, easy to talk to. very professional. responsive to phone calls. always calls back the same day. excellent doctor and person

March 21st, 2017