Psychiatrists

18811 Huntington St
Ste 200
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
949-460-4973
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Mar 30th, 2013

Stay away From this Quack!! He is a Drug Dealer nothing More. Does not care about his patients. He should not be allowed to practice, considering he dispenses Amphetimines to the helpless. what a Scumbag!!! I hope the good people of Huntington Beach expose this Pusher for what he really is. Do Not let your loved ones see this Parasite, they will end up dead.

Mar 30th, 2013

The worst doc I have ever seen. Contracts with the County of Orange just for the money. Does not give a hoot about the Medi Cal patients. He treats my sister who he dx Bi Polar like garbage. Another dr. ripping the government off!!!!!

Jul 11th, 2012

I have left multiple messages to try to get an appointment with Dr. Applebaum with no call back for days. It's like that everytime I call. I feel I am just a file in his cabinet and he is just happy to collect my money. I don't think he could tell you one thing about me if you asked him and I have been seeing him regularly for a year or so.

|  THE WORST  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2012

This doctor could care less about his patients. He has the worst bedside manner and one of the rudest individuals I have ever met.