A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Arnold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce F Arnold MD is a male Pathologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce F. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Bruce Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Arnold practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pathologists.