A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Cunningham is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cunningham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce B Cunningham DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce B. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Bruce Cunningham has 9 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Cunningham practices Family Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Family Physicians.