Dr. Bruce Storrs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Storrs?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2016

Dr. Storrs was my neurosurgeon during a shunt revision in 1990 at Children's Memorial Hospital in Chicago. What should have been a routine surgery left me paralyzed on my left side with resulting scoliosis, loss of hand function, etc. He never saw me again or apologized. Hoping this never happened to any other patient.

November 21st, 2012

best neurosurgeon

First of all id like to say were greatful to have this doctor in r city dr storrs operated on my son who has hydrocephalus. And everthing looks great I couldn't have asked god to send me a better doctor id like to tell everyone don't believe everthing u read know the facts and base your decsions on experience and eductation and knowledge thanks again dr. Storrs your the best!!!!!

December 1st, 2009

Rajah Blauo

Rajah Blauo - When he was 15 months old Dr. Storr's operated on him for craniosynthosis. Dr. Storr's used an outdated operation on Rajah which resulted in Rajah having a protruding, deformed appearing skull. He has had to have more surguries to not only correct his condition, but correct what Dr. Storr's did. He had told me, the mom, that Rajah would look like his brother. Instead, he was disfigured. Through all of this, all Dr. Storr's had to say was I'm sorry I did this to you. I'm sorry, I thought I was doing right even if it were wrong. He didn't realize how tramatic it was. He didn't care. He only cared about himself. Dr. Stephen Beals, a craniofacial doctor, had to go in and reconstruct Rajah's skull. Rajah will always have problems related to this first skull operation.

August 19th, 2015