A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
- Westchester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce B Taylor DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce B. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Bruce Taylor has 11 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Taylor practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lamont, CA and Arvin, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians.