Aug 21st, 2016

Wish he took care of adults instead of just children!

Amazing show details Amazing
by Susan H on Jul 14th, 2016

Could not be a more impressive experience. Office is superb. People actually seem to be caring. Dr. Bacot actually listened to our child, which was a first. Tactfully dealt with previous misconceptions and less-than-accurate advice. Really helped our child. After we left, our child was asking when he could go back. Never had that happen before!

by Julie R. on Sep 16th, 2015

Outstanding. Just outstanding!

Relief show details Relief
Dec 20th, 2011

We had seen numerous other specialists including allergists, pediatricians, GI, etc all without any real diagnosis or improvement. In one visit, this doctor figured out the problem, arranged a bronchoscopy to confirm this, and started treatment that has made a huge difference for the better. Absolutely outstanding experience.

by Rachel M. on Feb 24th, 2011

I have been taking my son to see Dr. Bacot for over 5 years now. He is a very attentive and caring doctor! My son looks forward to his visits w/Dr. Bacot. He has always answered all my questions, and his nurse Bonita, is very quick to call me back if I have any questions or emergencies. I highly recommend Dr. Bruce Bacot!

Apr 10th, 2009

Thorough, detailed, personable, and efficient. Treats our child as one of his own. A real stand-out!!