Dr. Bruce Baethge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Baethge?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Baethge?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 19th, 2012

No longer in this area.

I was a patient of his for about a year before he moved. He is no longer in south Texas.He is a wonderful Dr. I have been unable to find anyone I like as well. He is missed.

April 25th, 2011

I miss Dr. Baethge

I chose Dr. Baethge as he took care of my mother for many years. She had severe RA, he was always very caring towards her, listened to what she had to say, he took great care of her and treated her pain.He took great care of me as well and diagnosed my RA even though the blood work did not show I had it. I always felt he not only was our doctor but our friend and he truly cared about us as well as all his patients. I wish he could have stayed in Texas City.I have had a difficult time finding a doctor that can fill his shoes.

June 17th, 2014