A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Barga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Barga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Barga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Barga graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Walla Walla General Hospital
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barga accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 8 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance