A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Barga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Barga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Barga, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barga graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Barga has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center
- Walla Walla General Hospital
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce E Barga MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce E. Barga practice?
- Dr. Bruce Barga has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Barga practices Internal Medicine near Walla Walla, WA.
See Walla Walla Internists.