A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnett
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Barnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Barnett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Barnett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Philip Barnett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce P. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Bruce Barnett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Barnett practices Family Medicine near Paso Robles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Paso Robles Primary Care Doctors.