A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Barnett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Barnett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Philip Barnett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce P. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Bruce Barnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Barnett practices Family Medicine near Paso Robles, CA.
See Paso Robles Primary Care Doctors.