Dr. Bruce Barniville Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bruce Barniville?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 5th, 2017

Don't see this supposed doctor!!

He is rude, condescending, and doesn't really know what he's talking about or else just doesn't seem to care. He has given wrong diagnosis and is always in a "zombie like" or nasty mood? which isn't really what you want to see when you don't feel well. The wait time is also almost always over an hour? What does that tell you?

April 24th, 2014

Excellent Physician - Quality Care

Dr. Barniville has been our family physician for over 15 years. Appointment always available even for weekend emergencies. He is very kind and very patient and this is the same with his nurse Ashley. We have been very satisfied over the years and just like most families have experienced ups/downs. Dr. Barniville /Ashley have been through it all with us. Excellent physician/nurse. Yes, you might have to wait but you are waiting for quality care!

February 17th, 2014

Long Time Patient

Dr Barniville has been our family Dr for a long time. He is always running late, but that's because he actually spends time with you. He's pretty conservative, doesn't go crazy with tests and 'scripts and tries to educate you. Never a problem getting an appt. I do wish his office manager better managed the Dr's time as the waits do get out of control. Trust him immensely.

February 1st, 2014

Meat processor

Thumbs down - quick to write prescriptions, I felt like a hamburger being processed through a factory full of unhappy workers.

January 10th, 2012

I've sent over 10 people to Dr. Barniville and recommend him over any doctor I've ever seen because of the time he takes with each patient!

July 4th, 2010

Very disappointed with his knowledge...

I am very disappointed with his knowledge and his negligence of not being thorough with my symptoms could've cost me my own life. I went feeling pain in my stomach and I thought it was just a bad heartburn and the doctor with only 5 minutes with me and very few questions about what I felt gave me some antacid and sent me to get an stomach Xray. I did and my symptoms were worse the next day. I called him back because I was throwing up constantly and the pain in my stomach increased. he said to go to the hospital to get a shot to stop vomiting. He didn't dig in to find out why my symptoms changed so much overnight. I did go to ER and I was rushed to the surgery room because my appendix was close to burst. Thanks for nothing Dr Barniville. Your negligence could've cost me my own life. I hope you take your title of Doctor more seriously.

April 24th, 2017