Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Bartlow
Dr. Bruce Bartlow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redding, CA, with another office in Redding, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Bartlow is affiliated with St Elizabeth Community Hospital, Mercy Medical Center Merced and Shasta Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Bartlow has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Bruce Bartlow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.
Dr. Rafael Lupercio
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Redding, CA 0 mi24
Dr. Sriram Sambasivan
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Redding, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Kanchan Koirala
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Redding, CA 0 mi20