Dr. Bruce Bateman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 20th, 2015
Great doc and staff

March 30th, 2013
He is such a wonderful doctor, very informative. Only concern I had was that it was hard for me to talk with one of the receptionists. From the voice and tone, she sounded extremely stressed and irritated. That is the only stress for me visiting or calling the office. Other than that, he is such a wonderful doctor and nurses are wonderful.

September 30th, 2012
Dr. Bateman Made Our Dreams Come True!!
I am happy to have the opportunity to let everyone know that Dr. Bateman was able to quickly and accurately diagnose our infertility issue, put us on a well-thought-out course of treatment, and ultimately ensure our much wanted pregnancy. I was thirty-nine years old at the time, and Dr. Bateman respected the fact that time was of the essence, therefore, he asked what we wanted to do, and did not waste time on unncessary tests or procedures. After only several attempts at IUI, I was pregnant and I was blessed to enjoy a wonderful pregnancy and delivery of a healthy, happy baby boy. That was almost eleven years ago now, and I STILL thank God everyday for Dr. Bateman and all of the professional and friendly individuals who helped us along the way. DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAM!! Good Luck!