Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Beavers
Dr. Bruce Beavers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Beavers is affiliated with Texas Health Dallas, Harris Methodist H E B and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas. Dr. Beavers has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Beavers has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Bruce Beavers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.
Dr. Jorge Casas
Dallas, TX 0 mi19
Dr. Charles Banta II
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi31
Dr. Cori Grantham
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Dallas, TX 0 mi10