A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Beavers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Beavers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beavers
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beavers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Beavers, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beavers graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Beavers has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Beavers MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce Beavers practice?
- Dr. Bruce Beavers has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Beavers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.