A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Beckord:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Beckord is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Beckord, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beckord graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Beckord has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Martin Beckord MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Beckord practice?
- Dr. Bruce Beckord has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Beckord practices Family Medicine near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Mariposa, CA and Fargo, ND.
See Boulder Primary Care Doctors.