A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Begia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Begia is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Begia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Begia graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Begia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Charles Begia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce C. Begia practice?
- Dr. Bruce Begia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Begia practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.