A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Bell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Bell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Bell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Masland Bell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Bell practice?
- Dr. Bruce Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Bell practices Family Medicine near Fox River Grove, IL.
See Fox River Grove Family Physicians.