Dr. Bruce Bell MD Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2015
Superb blend of knowledge, skill and experience. Has a way of putting his patients at ease and referring to the best specialists when needed.

November 7th, 2013
Buissness Owner
WOW!!! all I have to say is wow. I was told to call back if I wasn't feeling better by Thursday. So I did, the nurse was so rude. It was like I was bothering her because I was sick.... Why am I calling she asked? give it more time.. She said I cant expect to get better overnight. This was Thursday from last Monday. anyways I got torn into like a little kid who did something wrong in grade school. I WAS TOLD BY DR BELL TO CALL BACK ON THURSDAY. This nurse should be in the back stuffing pills or something. She has ZERO people skills and Also ZERO heart. no business being in any communications with customers or other human beings. Dr. Bell is a very nice gentleman I am very sorry to see that this woman represents him in ANY way. Until she is terminated I wouldn't recommend going here for any reason at all.

November 28th, 2012
Some of the nurses are great, particularly Trisha, but Teri is the most miserable woman I've met in my life. No people skills whatsoever - just plain rude. Dr. Bell too is very nice, but every. single. time I go in he pushes for me to see the chiropractor next door because, in a nutshell, all of my health issues are caused by being out of alignment. Pay for me to see him and I'll consider it, Dr. Bell.The main reason I'm compelled to write a review however is his P.A., Kelly Jo Brawley. She is the definition of unprofessional. I loved her when I started seeing her, but the more she gets to know you, the more awful her bedside manner becomes. She is insanely condescending to my mother, and on occasion to me (but only when my anxiety is clearly bad). We feel as if we must put on a front just to avoid being belittled. She callously dismisses legitimate concerns, regularly screws us on prescriptions (refuses to fill them, orders the wrong amount, forces us to come in for a check-up despite us having been in, etc.), and has actually said - loudly with the room door open - "You need to get to a psych!" That's extremely personal and not something the whole office should hear. There's so much more to say but it's far too difficult to explain and this has become messy and long enough.Anyway, as others have said, they also added ridiculous fees, so be prepared for them to try to charge you $25 if you call for pretty much anything other than an appointment. AVOID THIS OFFICE.

December 6th, 2011
More concerned with money than with patients. The office staff is very difficult to deal with. You can find a much better doc for your money. Don't waste your time

July 18th, 2011
Caring office
I went to this office because I was not happy with my previous doctor. I saw Kelly and she was awesome, very caring and knowledgable. Kelly takes whatever time is necessary to make sure she makes the right diagnosis. I refer people to her and so far all feedback is very positive.

June 10th, 2011
Not a Nice Office
I was a patient of Dr Bells for 10 years. When you first start with Dr bell You fill out a questioneer. After hje reads the questioneer he then tells you that all your ailments are due to the top vertibrea in your spine and recomends you to his collegue next door. I didn't go but every person I recomended to Dr Bell were sent to this other doctor next door for adjustments. Thats when I figued that Dr Bell was tied to this other office, I found out later they were partners. Final straw came when I disputed a charge for a co pay ( I picked up my results for a test and they wanted me to pay a co pay for an office visit) and they sent me a notice that I had 10 days to pay or they wouldn't treat me any longer. good ridence...stay away this guy is getting too oldto practice anyway

January 14th, 2011
Dr Bell
Dr Bell's staff can be extremely nasty just ask them a question. They also will charge you if you call to ask a question about test results-$25 to talk to a nurse or $65 to talk to the dr. Dr Bell is nice but you never see him. He sent out a survey about customer service but obviously never read it. I wouldn't take my dog there.

November 9th, 2010
Dr. Bell and his staff really seem to care. My family tends to go to the doctor only when we are REALLY sick and must sometimes speak up when we are beyond Advil. I am happy with this Doctor, but make sure you express any concerns.

June 16th, 2010
Dr. Bell & Kelly Brawley are acceptional doctors and very caring and accommodating. I would highly recommend them to friends however, I warn them about the office staff. They can be rude on the phone and very short. At one time I was thinking of finding a new doctor's office but I like Dr. Bell & Kelly very much. They need to send the office staff for training on how to speak with patients on the phone and to have some compassion.

May 11th, 2010
The office staff and medical staff at Dr. Bell office are helpful, caring and friendly. I got the feeling they cared about me spending time with me at my physical and reviewing my medical history.

August 8th, 2016