A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Benderoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Benderoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benderoff graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Benderoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benderoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce Benderoff practice?
Dr. Bruce Benderoff practices Family Medicine near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Macomb Family Physicians.