A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Benedick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Benedick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Benedick, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedick graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Benedick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Allan Benedick MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Benedick practice?
- Dr. Bruce Benedick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Benedick practices Cardiovascular Disease near Redwood City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: East Palo Alto, CA and Palo Alto, CA.
See Redwood City Cardiologists.