Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bruce Benedick
Dr. Bruce Benedick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Palo Alto, CA, with another office in Redwood City, CA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Nuclear Cardiology. Dr. Benedick is affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics, Sequoia Hospital and Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford. Dr. Benedick has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Bruce Benedick has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Dr. Bruce Benedick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Palo Alto, CA.
Dr. Robert Mead
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
East Palo Alto, CA 0 mi37
Dr. Gregory Engel
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
East Palo Alto, CA 0 mi16
Dr. Robin Patrawala
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
East Palo Alto, CA 0 mi19