A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Benedick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Benedick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benedick
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Benedick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Benedick, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedick graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Benedick has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Allan Benedick MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Benedick practice?
- Dr. Bruce Benedick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Benedick practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redwood City, CA.