A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Berkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berkowitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Mark Berkowitz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce M. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Bruce Berkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Berkowitz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Surgeons.