A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Berlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Berlow, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlow graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Berlow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Westerly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alfred Berlow MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Berlow practice?
- Dr. Bruce Berlow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Berlow practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Mystic, CT.
Additional practice locations include: East Lyme, CT.
See Mystic Allergists and Mystic Pediatricians.