A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Berlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berlow
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berlow Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Berlow, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlow graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Berlow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Westerly Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Alfred Berlow MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Berlow practice?
- Dr. Bruce Berlow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Berlow practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Mystic, CT.
Additional practice locations include: East Lyme, CT.
See Mystic Allergists and Mystic Pediatricians.