A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Berlow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Berlow, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlow graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Berlow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Westerly Hospital, Westerly, Ri
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berlow accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 6 plans