A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Berman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Berman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Berman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Hal Berman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Berman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Berman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Berman practices Family Medicine near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Family Physicians.