A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Berman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berman
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Berman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Berman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Universidad Del Noreste, Tampico.
Dr. Berman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Hal Berman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce H. Berman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Berman has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Berman practices Family Medicine near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Family Physicians.