A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Berwald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Berwald, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Berwald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Berwald graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berwald has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Depaul Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Jay Berwald MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce J. Berwald practice?
- Dr. Bruce Berwald has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Berwald practices Internal Medicine near Bridgeton, MO.
See Bridgeton Internists.