A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Bethancourt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Bethancourt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Bethancourt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bethancourt graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bethancourt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce A Bethancourt MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce A. Bethancourt practice?
- Dr. Bruce Bethancourt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Bethancourt practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: San Tan Valley, AZ and Maricopa, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.