A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Bieneman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bieneman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bieneman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Bieneman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bieneman graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Bieneman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce K Bieneman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce K. Bieneman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Bieneman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Bieneman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Monett, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.