A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Bieneman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bieneman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bieneman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Bieneman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bieneman graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Bieneman has 24 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce K Bieneman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce K. Bieneman practice?
- Dr. Bruce Bieneman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Bieneman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Monett, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.