A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Bieneman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Bieneman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bieneman graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bieneman has 22 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Lincoln County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bieneman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce K. Bieneman practice?
Dr. Bruce Bieneman practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO and Saint Louis, MO.
See Billings Radiologists.