A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Black is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Black, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Black has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Tinsley Black MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce T. Black practice?
- Dr. Bruce Black has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Black practices Family Medicine near Madison, MS.
See Madison Family Physicians.