A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Blackstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Blackstone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blackstone
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blackstone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Blackstone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackstone graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Blackstone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Longview, WA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce G Blackstone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Blackstone practice?
- Dr. Bruce Blackstone has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Blackstone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Longview, WA.
See Longview Orthopedic Surgeons.