A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Blackstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Blackstone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Blackstone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackstone graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Blackstone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
- Longview, WA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blackstone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bruce G. Blackstone practice?
Dr. Bruce Blackstone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Longview, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, OR.
See Longview Orthopedic Surgeons.