A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Blazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blazar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blazar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Blazar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Gene Therapy
- Intestinal Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Blazar graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blazar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce R Blazar MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce R. Blazar practice?
- Dr. Bruce Blazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Blazar practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians and Minneapolis Pediatric Specialists.