A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Blazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Blazar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Gene Therapy
- Intestinal Diseases
- Lung Diseases
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Blazar graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blazar has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blazar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan