Dr. Bruce Block MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 10th, 2014
Mother
There are no words to even start describe how wonderful Dr. Block is. He is knowledgeable, thorough, and listens to both patients and parents. He understands parents fears and has an excellent way of coming up with the appropriate course of treatments. Kids love him and he truly goes above and beyond. More than once he has squeezed us in when their was an urgent illness. He always follows through and truly is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. Feel so blessed to have my kids in his care!

January 10th, 2011
We think Bruce Block is really great
Super with our son. He is patient, caring, sweet, down to earth, SMART. He is a great doctor and always helpful and never rushes you and he calls you back and even took care of a need we had when we were in Hawaii with an earache. Wow... give this man a raise.

December 21st, 2010
Highly recommend Dr. Block!
I agree with the other positive reviews. Dr. Block really takes the time to listen and answer questions. My child has multiple medical problems and Dr. Block has not only become a trusted resource but has gone above and beyond to ensure my child is well-cared for by other specialists. He returns phone calls in a timely manner and seems to genuinely care.

September 1st, 2010
Dr. Block is great!
We love Dr. Block. He is caring and listens to our concerns. He has been our daughters pediatrician since she was 4 days old and we trust him completely. She is an "ear-baby", so we have taken her in for him to check her ears at least 25 times in her 2 years! Of course, she doesn't like this, but it has to be done. He always has me hold her while he looks in her ears, and yes, she cries, but she would cry if I looked in her ears too!! We HIGHLY recommend Dr. Block as a pediatrician. We have seen several other Dr.'s if he has been out of town, and none are even close to as good with her as he is. He answers all our questions and spends a lot of time listening and giving advice. He has called us back at all times of the night, even on Thanksgiving when he wasn't even on call!! That's what I call amazing!

August 17th, 2009
Dr Block rocks - I felt like he has become a part of our family!

February 4th, 2009
this is the best doctor ever in the whole entire world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!