A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Blumberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Blumberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Blumberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Blumberg graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Blumberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce D Blumberg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Blumberg practice?
- Dr. Bruce Blumberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Blumberg practices Pediatrics near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.