• 5 reviews

October 22nd, 2015
Mr
My daughter had surgery two years ago, since the surgery she has continued to have pain in that area. We went back to Dr Blyth for all of our follow up appointments and no resolution to my daughter's pain came from that. We involved our PC who told us over and over that we needed to continue our discussions with Dr Blyth. We were given an appointment with Dr Blythe in his Colorado Springs Office. We arrived early, however to our dismay the front desk lady said that she didnt have my daughters chart. Apparently the charts come from Denver and it wasnt sent, because of this we were unable to see the Dr. The front desk lady told us that we needed to have an x-ray before we see the Dr, which was never discussed or communicated to us. We obtained the x-rays and attempted to return them as asked by Dr Blyth's office. When we tried to drop the x-rays off we again were told that they didnt have my daughters file and they could not accept the x-rays. The lady at the front desk who had short shoulder length hair was a complete WITCH and didnt have any respect for my daughter, wife or our situation. This group is unorganized, disrespectful and non-responsive. My child's situation may not be the worse however it is a big deal to us. Dr Blythe and his staff have shown no concern our situation. I would NEVER recommend Dr Blythe and his garbage staff to anyone.

June 4th, 2012
excellent
Wish we had seen him first!

May 21st, 2012
Thankful Mother
21 years ago Dr. Bruce Blyth saved my son's life. My son is 23 years old now and I still thank God everyday for Dr. Blyth. You are truely an angel!!!

April 30th, 2012
Horrible experience with Dr. Blyth
He doesn't listen to what parents have to say - he seems to feel he knows better than mom does. He had no interest in finding out why the problems were happening with my son, just wanted us to treat it indefinitely. I couldn't take that as the final answer - we have another appointment with another urologist that will be doing more testing to find out why the problem is occurring. Do your research and you'll see that I'm not the first to have these complaints about him. I only wish we had found those reviews earlier and not wasted our time seeing him. If you are in Colorado Springs, it is worth the drive to Denver to find someone more thorough.

January 8th, 2011