A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Blythe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Blythe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Blythe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Blythe graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Blythe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Keith Blythe MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce K. Blythe practice?
- Dr. Bruce Blythe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Blythe practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists and Saint Paul Geriatric Doctors.