A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Bobek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Bobek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Bobek, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bobek graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Bobek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Providence Seaside Hospital
- Columbia Mem Hosp, Astoria, Or
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Louis Bobek DO and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce L. Bobek practice?
- Dr. Bruce Bobek has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Bobek practices Internal Medicine near Astoria, OR.
See Astoria Internists.