A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Bochner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Bochner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bochner
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bochner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Bochner, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hypereosinophilic Syndrome
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bochner graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bochner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce S Bochner MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Bochner practice?
- Dr. Bruce Bochner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Bochner practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Chicago Allergists and Chicago Internists.