A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Boggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Boggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boggs
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Boggs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boggs graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Boggs has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce D Boggs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Boggs practice?
- Dr. Bruce Boggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Boggs practices Family Medicine near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Primary Care Doctors.