A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Boggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Boggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boggs
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Boggs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bruce Boggs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boggs graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Boggs has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce D Boggs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bruce D. Boggs practice?
- Dr. Bruce Boggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Bruce Boggs practices Family Medicine near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Family Physicians.