A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bruce Bonier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bruce Bonier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonier graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Bonier has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bruce Steven Bonier DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Bruce S. Bonier practice?
- Dr. Bruce Bonier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bruce Bonier practices Radiology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Marlton Radiologists.